Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Baader Meinhof Complex until 12/8

Image
The latest movie in my queue to disappear from streaming is The Baader Meinhof Complex (2008) which is the story of a German Terrorist Group from the 1970′s. I saw this movie in the theater, and while it was entertaining in parts, it was kind of a mess, and went on too long (150 minutes when it could have been two). If you check out the IMDB page for this title, the review that is currently featured pretty much sums up my opinion of the film as well. I find stories of terrorism before 9/11 to be inherently fascinating, but this movie had too many points in it where the action dragged or my interest waned for me to wholeheartedly recommend it.
My IMDB Rating: 6 out of 10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0765432/?ref_=nv_sr_1
My Netflix rating: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment